Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SL Weddings:

I've been invited to my first SL wedding. As it is my my first, I'm wondering what the customs are. For instance, should I bring a wedding gift? I don't know what gift I could possibly get because this is the kind of couple that has it all.

According to the invitation, there will be gifts provided for the guests. Free stuff! That pretty much guarantees my attendance.

Do SL weddings have a reception after the ceremony with dancing? That's the best part in real life. All the guests without significant others hope they'll meet someone at the reception.

It looks like it's going to be a big celebration with lots of SLelebrities. The organizers are worried about crashers and holding it at a secret location. I don't know how I scored an invite. I think the bride felt sorry for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment