Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Wish:

Strawberry Singh has a wish meme:
Share three things you wish for or about your Second Life. They could be things you wish from Linden Lab, things you would like to have inworld, things you would like to do, or any kind of wishes you may have.
I have just one. My wish is for a a new Second Life service. For a small fee, players can upload their minds into the game and live in-world. Your uploaded mind would simply duplicate your real life mind so that there are two versions of you after the upload. Your real life mind would vanish with your dying breath, but your Second Life mind could go on forever.

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream about this. I was permanently in SL, and I was so frustrated by my inability to manipulate prims to my will :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting dream.

    ReplyDelete