Sunday, October 20, 2013

Want to be Famous?

I sell a tracker that notifies you when someone is online. You list the people that you want to track on a note card and it lets you know when they're online. The procedure to set it up can be confusing so as an example for customers I list myself, an alt and Philip Linden. That way they can just add to the list or replace one of the existing entries with someone they want to track.

One day I was at Franks and I received an IM that said "Oh, I recognize your name. You're the person that is always indicated as online in my tracker. I was wondering who you were."

That go me to thinking, what if I just gave the tracker away?  Maybe modify it so that my name is a permanent entry. Then a lot more people in SL would learn my name and I could become famous.


No comments:

Post a Comment