Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Late Night Thoughts:

Have you ever thought how you could make someone's profile more interesting with a slight revision? For instance, a friend of mine has this for the first line of her profile: 
I came here out of curiosity and stayed for the great people.
Not bad, but a little bland. What if instead she wrote:
 I came here out of curiosity and stayed for the great people slex.
That might get too much attention and give some people the wrong idea about her. So what if she alternatively wrote:
I came here out of curiosity and stayed for the great people lag.
I don't know about you, but it's the lag that keeps me coming back. Surely you've seen those ToS entries that claim the right to do whatever they want with IMs? What if someone had a ToS entry that stated:
You are hereby notified by dancing with me in excess of five minutes obligates you to slex me at my request upon cessation of dancing. Failure to comply shall result in a L$1,000 payment penalty to discharge the obligation.
That should provide a fun way to end those dances that just go on and on forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment