Monday, December 2, 2013

The Usual Perverts:

I saw an acquaintance recently at Fogbound that was inappropriately dressed. She was dressed too nice. Fogs is a blues place where casual wear is the norm and she was in ballroom attire. She had just come from Frank's Place, a posh jazz club. I asked her how Frank's was and she replied "oh, you know, the usual perverts were out."

Now I was suddenly jealous. I've been going to Frank's for a long time and nobody has ever asked me to do anything perverted. I must give off the wrong vibe.

To rectify that deficiency, I've created a new title in my land group: Pervert. My plan is to go to Frank's with that group active so the tag pervert shows. That should give off an entirely different vibe.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment