Which gift is yours and which would you most prefer:
- The gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad.
- The gift of making others feel worthwhile.
- The gift of accepting your life.
- The gift of not needing anyone.
- The gift of knowing how someone is going to die by touching them.
- The gift of being able to make any place feel like home.
- The gift of energy.
- The gift of being able to make the same mistake over and over.
- The gift of being able to live on almost nothing.
No. 7 is definitely not my gift. I can't remember the last time I didn't feel at least a little tired.
I think the last gift is mine. My income isn't that great, but expenses are low, so it's enough. It's almost a superpower.
Gift No. 5 is definitely a superpower. A weird and scary one, but a superpower nonetheless.
No. 2, is probably the most valuable. A person with that gift would always have many friends.