Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Gifts

Which gift is yours and which would you most prefer: 
  1. The gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad.
  2. The gift of making others feel worthwhile.
  3. The gift of accepting your life.
  4. The gift of not needing anyone.
  5. The gift of knowing how someone is going to die by touching them.
  6. The gift of being able to make any place feel like home.
  7. The gift of energy.
  8. The gift of being able to make the same mistake over and over.
  9. The gift of being able to live on almost nothing.
No. 7 is definitely not my gift. I can't remember the last time I didn't feel at least a little tired.

I think the last gift is mine. My income isn't that great, but expenses are low, so it's enough. It's almost a superpower. 

Gift No. 5 is definitely a superpower. A weird and scary one, but a superpower nonetheless. 

No. 2, is probably the most valuable. A person with that gift would always have many friends.



1 comment:

  1. Randall Ahren, I'm RickSsDreamSs Gant on Second Life. I really need your help will you please contact me on SL .. Thank's *** Rick

    ReplyDelete