Monday, January 9, 2017

Brain Reboot

You ever wish you could reboot your brain the way you reboot a computer? Your thinking becomes fuzzy, you forget passwords, it takes you way too long to perform a task that should normally take just a few minutes, you become prone to outbursts of anger, etc, and you perform a mind reboot and fix all the problems. Wouldn't that be great?

I think that's why technology firms have ping pong tables and video games available for their employees to play at work. After they become tired from working on difficult problems and exhaust themselves mentally, they play a video game that clears their mental caches, and they can focus again.

So the next time you see me playing a video game, I'm not wasting time. I'm rebooting my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment