Thursday, September 25, 2014

Enjoying the Sadness:

I enjoy being sad. There is such pleasure in weeping. Tears are just laughter in liquid form. What I like best about being sad is that I get to write things I otherwise never would.

Once I watched a comedian joking about being a foster child. He said the foster system was where a child is taken from an abusive situation and put in another abusive situation that is no better. He used to play a game when he went shopping with his foster mother. The shopping game was about how much stuff he could hide in his clothes. He laughed about state child support paying for cable at his foster home and his real father being in prison.

It brought tears to my eyes and they must have been from sorrow because I wouldn't laugh at child abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment