Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Where I'm From

I am frequently asked where I'm from. I'm from an alternate universe a lot like this one. The sex is way better there. However, it's not easy to appear attractive. You can't get a new skin. You're stuck with the same one forever. If you want to change your shape, you have to work really hard at exercising and it only changes your width, not your height.

Hair is a problem too. You have to grow it yourself, and it never grows right. People spend a lot of time and money in salons trying to get their hair to look attractive. It's possible to buy hair and wear it, but it always looks funny.

Therefore it's difficult to present a pleasing appearance and attract desirable partners. Despite the superior experience, sex is much less frequent. I'm not sure which world is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment