Sunday, October 16, 2011

Retractable Wine Drapes

I'm not sure what to call this color. I suppose the word normally used
in the design field is wine. It's a very pretty color. Click on the
images for an enlarged view. Like the others, the drapes retract and
switch to semi-opaque white curtains, tinted glass, or a clear texture
upon touch for a completely unobstructed view.

No comments:

Post a Comment